Sunday 1 April 2012

INTRODUCTION

So, new blog for about the millionth time now. I just keep changing my mind about what I want my blog to be like and every time I start a new one I'm like 'this is the one, yep. THIS is the blog that I will love and cherish forever.' Then 3 months later I am bored and want a change of scenery. And here we are, another new blog, but I really do want this one to be different. I think I'm going to write more on this blog because I am forever searching for a new place for my mind to vomit something up onto and I'm sure the world would be delighted to behold what wondrous things are inside my head. I shall try not to neglect this blog as I have done in the past, but if nothing new is happening in about 3 months, you'll know that I have changed my mind yet again and am conjuring up a new blog, probably writing this same post. 
Sometimes I really hate being indecisive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment