Wednesday 8 August 2012

MORE DIY BECAUSE I DON'T GO OUT

I changed the name of this blog because I didn't like the old name and I saw my 'teen spirit' banner I have in my room and decided that would do. WHAT A GREAT STORY THAT EVERYBODY WANTS TO HEAR. 
I bought like a massive bag of plastic gems from my art shop and have just been making everything sparkly and pretty because I have a glue gun and because I can. I did cover some sunglasses that I never wore in gems but I didn't get a great picture of them, but I will show you the tights I did today. 




I burnt my thumb though, glue guns have their perks but they are also a dangerous tool when you're not paying attention because you're watching Doctor Who instead of trying not to glue a gem to your thumb with burning hot glue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment