Wednesday 8 August 2012

NOTHING NEW, BUT STILL COOL

I know it's nothing new to anybody and even if you have seen it a billion times, let us all visit this website  http://www.meadhamkirchhoff.com/ and cry over how cool everything is. How amazing would it be if I could start my new school with that badboy collection just hanging casually in my wardrobe so I could wear it everyday. I would do a catwalk down the corridors everyday. I would keep glitter inside my coat so I could explode with glittery amazingness. I don't even think I'd go to my classes, I'd just marvel in the beauty of my own clothes. WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY BUT CAN'T BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS MADE OF POTATOES IS THAT I WANT EVERYTHING MEADHAM KIRCHHOFF HAS EVER DESIGNED OKAY. Who knows, I might do another rip-off DIY on something, I really like that little heart with a face but I need to buy fabric paint and I have recently realised I've probably spent all my money on the ASOS sale - I bought a skirt with hearts for pockets and a dress with rainbows on it. It sounds like I'm making this up, but I'm not, it's really as good as it sounds. 
These are just some of my favourites from the Fall 2012 catwalk show. 


I love the colour of this dress, and the material, and the way it kind of looks like a night dress.


This one I thought was more school-y and I can completely see myself wearing this to college in September. I'll have to find something a bit more affordable maybe, unless it falls from the sky which would be cool.  


There are no words. If you wore this to a job interview you would get the job. Even if you had no qualifications. Or weren't even applying for the job. 


I used to have tights like this, but not as cool because they were probably from Marks and Spencer. The Batman necklace. Sweet Mary mother of Jesus, the Batman necklace. 
If you haven't seen the new Batman yet, go see it, go see it now - I cried and laughed and was dangerously close to peeing my pants, both out of fear and not wanting to go to the toilet and miss anything. 
Photos are from the internet, I forgot exactly where from because I was blinded by the awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment